Berm Application for Erosion Control
Trust ProBark for erosion control solutions that save time and money. We have an awareness on the environment while providing professional service and innovative products. ProBark uses Filtrexx Erosion Control products to maintain properties of varying sizes.
Filtrexx Inlet Protection Erosion Control Products
Filtrexx Inlet Protection is a tubular device made from organics that replaces hay bale applications and silt fences. It forms an effective barrier against sediment and storm water debris. The design allows for emergency overflow to avoid flooding. Solids floating in the temporary pond that form behind the tubular inlet protection are efficiently removed.
- Emergency overflow prevents flooding
- Easy to maintain, replace, and repair
- Do not need to remove storm grate to install
- Flocculants available
- Available on pallets
- Heavy duty Soxx™ available for high traffic areas
- Reduced ecological footprint: recycled, bio-based, locally manufactured, indigenous materials, carbon neutral.
Slope Stabilization Solution
Trust Pro Bark for your slope stabilization and erosion control solutions. State-of-the-art Filtrexx products combine with expert design and professional installation to create reliable results.
- 100% Soil Contact
- Seed mixed throughout blanket profile
- Increases Stormwater Infiltration
- Reduces Runoff
- Adds organic matter, buffers pH, provides slow release nutrients, and restores soil biology which aids in better growth
- Reduced ecological footprint: recycled, biobased, locally manufactured, indigenous materials, carbon neutral.
- Can be used on 1:1 slopes with LockDown™ Netting
ProBark is proud to be a certified Filtrexx installer and manufacturer, providing durable solutions for municipalities, corporations and communities across New England.